Monday, August 11, 2008

Reunion Photos #1

Pedro as usual took some GREAT photo's it's late & I'm trying to do them in some kind of order to post. I'll figure out how to get them all up in time. Anyway anyone that didn't make it you missed a really great time. I figured out one thing it wasn't just about this one little high school class. It was more about as you get older you tend to be in situations with large groups of people you don't know or have anything in common with. Reunions are interesting because your in a room full of people you've known all your life & some that you haven't seen in 37 years.It was more about as time rolls on, this little town (which is what this blog was all about) & it's current & former inhabitants are disappearing along with the little town & its good to know some of the spirit still lives on.

PS: I know your probably going let me put my boots on & try and wade outta this its getting a little deep, er' where's my shovel........

No comments: