Sunday, May 11, 2008

An ABSOLUTELY mind blowing PHOTO!

This one is a segway from the Banana Factory photo! God, can't you almost hear them playing there? It's Lowdermilk Park you can see all the way to that church on Mandarin Road & Orchid Drive up by 41! This picture is MAJOR ex-lax for your brain & one of the most stunning photo's I've come across.

PS: David Loach class of 1970 passed away this week he was a great guy. Cindy Bell threw a pool party once (she lived on South Golf Drive at the Beach Club Golf Course). Anyway I was always told NEVER mess with the golf course caretaker he packs a piece & he'll shoot you. So I'm at that party & David & I think Bruce Griffin decide I'm going in the pool & I'm saying adios amigos! Took off across the golf course at night & thinking well I might get shot full of holes but I'm not getting wet. Teenage logic never makes too much sense as you age does it? Urban Legends, do you remember that old Naples Motel between the Beach Store & the Pier everyone would go I'll give you a dollar to run through the hallway of that old building. I'm still a dollar poorer for that one....

No comments: