Sunday, May 18, 2008

Candy Cane City

NO Teen Center post can go without a photo of CANDY CANE CITY! Everyone has a story about these 2 places they went hand in hand its like they were made to go together. Not to mention the small patch of woods at Saint Ann's the BEST place to stash your beer! We used to visit (not trespass) Boat Haven on Friday nights people would load their boats full of beer for the weekends. We would borrow the beer & usually return it along with dinner (Monty's 25 cent french fries) to Candy Cane City. I don't think the city ever paid for fertilizer there it must have been a mess come Monday morning. When I moved back I went to Boat Haven & apologized to Chrisse for my misdeeds she said oh, don't feel bad everybody did that. So anyway to any old time boaters thanks for the beer sorry if I ruined your weekend!

No comments: