Wednesday, March 12, 2008

4 Corners The Center Of The Universe!


Don Spicer & I would walk home from late night Frisbee marathons at the Beach Store & on the way we would lay out in middle of 4 Corners & watch the lights change. I tell people now & they say "Well didn't you get ran over"? And you have to tell them Naples closed down at 9pm (or earlier) & at 1 in the morning the only other person out would be Barry Kee from the Police Department.

PS: On the lower right hand side of this photo west from Naples Liquors was Lord & Lolipops Ice Cream Store. I remember Vicki Harris worked there I'll always remember Vicki, you could ALWAYS spot her because she was taller than everyone & had that BLOND hair. Really a part of the way I remember 60's Naples I miss her....

No comments:

Enough Already!