Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pilot To Co-Pilot Looks Like We Missed A Few........


......of those freaky lookin' teenager's hangin' out at the Telephone Company. It's close to Halloween & looks like their planning a trip to Steritt Egg Ranch or sumpin'. Bombadier to Pilot: But one looks like your son! Pilot to Bombadier: I don't care he quit school & works at Mr. Donut he'll never amount to anything more than Head Donut Maker anyway. There's more holes in his brain than there are in the donuts. Can't have him going thru life with no long term illnesses! If this doesn't get him we'll drive a car thru the side of Mr. Donut later tonight. Call the telephone company & have them remove those phone books from other states we don't want the youth to know there's another world out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beauty in The Round on the corner, my mom used to buy my lil sister stuff there ...... I was glad when I was 10 I could walk into the Eagles Nest and sign for some cool new Cords and a few Hang Ten shirts. Thas a super photo there.

Enough Already!