Sunday, March 30, 2008

Party Marty (Schrednitz) Chimes In!

Things I miss from way back when. I arrived in 1967. 9th grade, Naples middle school. Join me in a trip back in time. Robert, Doc Robert now, Mike, Capt Mike and 3 wheel Cushmans. Froot loops on your shirts only to get torn off. Dimes in your penny loafers. Getting the Paddle from Ackerman ( OUCH ). A match box of POT. Pregnant students! yea plural. Running laps, LOTS of laps.

Sit in front of the office all day because you didn't wear socks. Getting blamed for anything that went wrong. Jumping off Big Pass bridge. Hair over my ears, never allowed. Eagles Nest. Grants. The threat of military school. Sat. night dance at the teen club. One arm guitar player in Boot. I need to stop. I can taste the warm beer from Sat night in St Ann's bushes, but first let me apologize to any girl that went to Candy Cane city with me. Hey 14 was GOOD.

No comments:

Enough Already!