Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's Official Ya'll's Be Wonderful Neighbor's!


I've worked it out with the higher up's they're gonna officially present the Class Of 1971 with their own WNOG ceremony! It's gonna take place at the Teen Center downtown (wait that's been torn down) No at the Junior High Auditorium (no that's gone) Well at Boat Haven down by the Turtle Tanks (er, that's not there) maybe the Naples Federal Building @ 4 Corners (let me see that's not there anymore) at the Trail's End Motel out by the pool (uh, I'll have to see) I think the Tides Motel on Gulfshore (nope) Nick's Liquors & the Swamp Buggy Lounge (no) the Barn on the East Trail (duh) the old Post Office by The Anchor (?) well I guess the Anchor is out of the question too but they sure had some happy dancing feet wouldn't you say?..........

Well your on own, maybe Pippin's, nope that's closed maybe I can just whip up a webcam & round up Lynn Bailey & do this wirelessly over the internet................

PS: I heard the other day that the 7-11 by the Pier lost it's lease too & will probably be a goner!

No comments:

Enough Already!