Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Little Blog Information

Feel free to leave a comment just click on the comments high light under the photo's. Please keep it clean so I don't have to moderate. If it gets too weird (what do I mean it's already weird) they might pull the blog & we wouldn't want that now would we? Rapidshare is "FREE" & might be a little slow but be patient after all as the saying goes "IF IT'S FREE IT'S FOR ME"! I'm putting this information up after some feedback from a couple of '71er's & some '72er's. I dropped out & got my GED so I figure I'm kinda a "FREE" agent I don't belong to any one high school class. Another Rapidshare point the yearbooks are only up for 90 days so get 'em while they're up! Also CLICK on any photo or image for a MAGNIFIED view.

No comments:

Enough Already!