Thursday, March 27, 2008

Naples Theatre/Trail Drive - In Playcards

These used to be handed out weekly @ the Beach Store they were a 2 sided single card, Naples Theatre on one side Trail Drive - In on the other. I really can't believe any have survived not much else in Naples has & I'm not complaining. I love this town, its not the same town I knew growing up but its still my home & probably always will be. I love it when people bitch & move & usually try & figure out how to get back. I should know I spent my younger years doing it Naples still has a vibe to it but its just harder to see anymore. One day I went to visit Chrisse @ Boat Haven & was doing my sulking about the changes she turns to me & snaps "You want memories go stare @ the Pier". So I took her advice & did just that & damn if she wasn't right, as long as you stand @ a beach end & look west & don't turn around it still looks the same. Doncha' just love Helen when you catch her inna' mood? That's not meant to be mean spirited I've known her for a LOOONG TIME! Oh yeah & by the way Helen, Happy Birthday!
Playcards Courtesy Gerry Johnson

1 comment:

NHS Class of 71 said...

I do remember these. Oh those good ole days at the movies.....

Enough Already!