Monday, March 17, 2008

We Don't Need No Stinkin' Spice Girls!

How many weekend nights were spent looking for THIS party? Must be those revealing handmade NJHS Home Ec. dresses. They sure knew how to sew together some sexy threads! Dig the bow in Cathy’s hair boy these babes could have sold some Girl Scout cookies! When I moved back to Naples I started thinking about how many weekends I spent cruising around looking for "THE" party & then “BOING” it dawned on me that was "THE" party all those years ago cruising looking for the party. Live & Learn.......

Photo: L to R Laurie Winger, Cathy Johnson, Gail Whitney & Chris Haehnle.
Photos Courtesy the Gail Whitney Collection

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You people were mean to my mother. So much so that it still hurts her to even think about it. How do you sleep at night?

Enough Already!